It's October!!!

Hey guys, how are you?
I'm been waiting for so long to be freedom from study and start my job.

Actually, I just went interview at a company, which is offering me a good package.
I think this was just a starting of everything I got from my Diploma course.
I thought it would be what I think in the interview session.
But eventually it is another thing, I hope it was only a started.

Besides that, my result just published by yesterday.
I am not satisfied with it and pretty sad of it.
I want to get straight grade and I only get two A's and one B's.
It's not a bad result, but also not consider as an excellent result.

Between, I just ended my Diploma course in two and a half years time.

Thanks...

That's all...

See you~
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary