3rd of November

Hey guys, how are you?

Its friday.
I'm pretty fine and no worry at all.
This is my second day of work and I felt so much different from before.
All of my colleague are awesome and friendly.
They are smiling every time face to face on anyone.
Besides that, in the afternoon, we went petaling street to eat lunch at a behind street.
The food was so nice and tasty.
A place where I never go to and I will recommend to other and especially when my parent come to KL.
I will bring them to there. 
Finally, it is time going back home.
So obviously, the sky started to pour so much of water on the city here.
I am wet and home safely.

That was my first week in my new company.

Thanks...
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)