1 months of permenant job


Konnichiwa minasan...
Ogenkidesuka?

It's a month of working at Japanese based company.
I have yet to earn much knowledge in IT Helpdesk.
Be a good and knowledgeable IT Professional guy is not as easy as I thought.
I have tried and be the best in my workstation.
But sometimes the work will be mess up at the end.
Be calm Be social and Teamwork will be the key to success.

There are no other way to be independent in a work.
Work alone or Work with a team?
Let me describe a story to make this easy to understand.

Teacher asked a student to break a chopstick.
Student have took a chopstick and break it easily.
Teacher asked a student to break 10 chopsticks.
Student have took 10 chopsticks and the student can't even break 1 of the chopstick.
In this lesson, teamwork always better than work alone.

Obviously, this work is my dream work.
I wishes so much as IT Professional in my life.
It's a good starting in this company.

Thank you for giving me a chance to work at here.

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary