3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Langkawi 2013 trip Version 1.
I took three days holiday to this small island which can be travel by car round an island for only in 45 minutes.
Anyways, this is not the main point of the trip.
I found that, all the chocolate and alcohol drinks are so much cheaper than anywhere in West Malaysia. (Labuan Island is another place wheres duty free in East Malaysia)
Let's start the journey of langkawi for 3 days 2 nights trip.

Again I chosen Airasia as the transport to Langkawi Island.

The first thing amaze me when just landed to Langkawi International Airport. 
The first was upside down.
 

View of Langkawi International Airport. 

 The hotel that i spended for 2 nights with bad breakfast buffet I ever ate.
Hotel Bahagia, Kuah.

Duty Free Town, Kuah Town. 

The most highlighted shop in the town.
Coco Valley. 

Vodka Series. 

Ferrero Rocher... 

 The beautiful night line when I heading to my dinner destination.

 This is my first dinner of the trip at Langkawi. 

Dataran Helang. Night View. 
I would likes to get the day view during my Sept visit to this island.
 
 

The night is still young which I had Vella Vine straight till the end. 
 

The next day, I went to this hot spring based which with a bad management or even no management at this place. It is quite a huge place but the water was so dirty until I am not even put my leg into it. 

But they have a nice building and mountain view. 

Unfortunately, I arrived to the Langkawi Underwater World to see Penguin.

Langkawi is a place where you can found chocolate anywhere and everywhere you are.
Here is an example that I saw just on the road side. 
Snickle choco...

This made my day too.
 Just RM1 and get back my childhood experiences. 

Pinky Turtle car. Cute and Fancy 

This is the lunch before going to see Penguin in Underwater World. 

Fortunately, I went into Underwater World and start search penguin!!! haha... 
Lizard!!!

Pegion!!! Just like Yellow Angry Bird. 

Finally, There are so much penguin infront of me!!! 
 
 
 
 

Then sea animals. 
 
 
 

This is the HQ of The Loaf and located just nearby the cable car.
 You can take a break before getting up to the hill with no foods supply upstair.
But this place doesn't allowed you to save money as their bread is not cheap and very expensive.
Obviously, you can make a chance to try their -60' coffee and just experience the melting coffee in the seaview scene.
 
 
 
 
 

View outside of The Loaf.

Oriental Village is the gate to Langkawi Cable car. 
 
 

Don't let the queue lie you, because this is only decoration.
All the people are queues upstair.
 
 
 

If you are lucky, maybe you can view the sunset on the peak of the hill.

The Langkawi Cable Car bridge are still in maintenance due to some issues.
Sad!!  
 

Second dinner at Langkawi which selected to had it near Kuah Town. 


 Langkawi Kuah Town Night Market.
Can get some T-shirt from here.
The prices are not bargainable. Mostly they have a fixed price for anything.

After all, alcohol time again...
The night is still young!!!

Third day morning breakfast! Cheap and fatty meaty... 

After a fill up stomach and then just head to Airport spotting site. 

A good view of aeroplane and the landscape was so awesome.

End it again with a cup of Starbucks!!!  

Good bye to Langkawi Island. 
I will be back shortly.
 

Langkawi 2013 @ AntonyLimBlogspot



2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary