Another secret post again!

I am mad today, I wish to have a good day which I practice everyday since I wrote a notice in my phone. Treat your day like a good movie! I should work hard more and more because I easily get childish mode back to myself. I am tired to practice. Actually, I very bad mood now and the weather is very bad. It's too hot! I hope to get into a air conditioned room rather than the room I had now. I want to be stronger and keep on ready to face all the problem that held suddenly to me. Damn damn damn!!! I love you! But I have no money and etc to give you. I hope to get together with you. I know! You not care but I care of it. Ish! Mad mad mad... Stop the paragraph now... Haiz...
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary