May Family Visit Sis and I (2013)

It's time to take a short break again.
But this time not go along with friend but are family!
I'm waited it for so long and yet it really came.

Today, we went to Genting Highland as our first destination.
As I said, I have waited so long until this day came true.
We are walking and chatting about last time and now a days.
Its been so long I didn't chit chat with parent and my brother.
At the same time, we are feeling the cold weather at Genting Highland.
Up to the hill are so cold and so nice.

Unfortunately, Driving a manual car up to the hill isn't hard as what I think. 
But then, we have only 2 days at there and then will be coming back to Kuala Lumpur City.


Continue later on.

By AntonyLimBlogspot
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary