Stepping toward my Goal.

What to do, if you have a goal?
Do you wish to have or you make to have it?

By the way, I have step into the second job.
It is located in Kuala Lumpur too.
No doubt, there are lesser user than my previous company.
But I still wish to serve them with all my knowledge's and sincerest.
I hope they will like my style.

Besides that, I will miss all I had in MSIG Insurance (M) Bhd.
I wish all the best to my best 师父s and lovely colleagues.
They have helped me throughout the familiarization week and all the days.

But I am going to leave them soon. I will always remember what you thought me.
Be sure, I will applied it in my daily work.

I have been reached few things in my wish list.
Hope to cut few more as soon as possible.

Last but not the least, my best 师父s and lovely colleagues, if got chances, I hope to be your's lovely colleague and pantry, lunch and etc partner again.

by AntonyLimBlogspot.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary