It's all mine.

Now a day, I will be casual everyday in the office.
That's my outfit.
What do you think?

and yet, this is my workstation with optimized big LCD. 

Besides that, I went to Pavilion KL on yesterday.
There are so many people hanging around and its their last day for shop their Raya dresses and shirts.
Below is one of my picture took at Tokyo Street @Pavilion KL. 

Healthy way to have a breakfast.
Nestum with breads. 
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)