Cambodia Solo Trip - Trip Itinerary 3 days 2 nights "LESS THAN USD 150" - DAY 3

Do you have read Day 2 post? If no, please CLICK HERE FOR DAY 2 to navigate yourself there.


The last day of the trip and will be sad as we will miss the very great Angkor area. I really like this place and they are always covered with the blue sky and white cloud.

No wonder the people in the country is so nice too. 

I really like their culture and the understanding of life in Cambodia. They are kind and humble of themselves of being the third class world but yet they treat everyone the same. You will see they always happy in just having you be their guest.

As the flight departure at 2:55 pm. So, the day will be a short time travelling around Siem Reap, Cambodia. I planned to walk around the Psar Chaa in the city centre.


After the walk and I decided to take the last lunch in Pub Street. Khmer Kitchen Restaurant


So, this marks the end of the trip... Thanks for reading my blog and hope these can help you to plan your's future Siem Reap trip.

I would share you some of my photos took in Siem Reap during my trip.


By the way, I will stop the third-day post... and this will be the end of my trip to Siem Reap.

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)